(£29.99 plus postage and packaging UK £0)
Who's Conscious? How To Play
- The board game designed to test your knowledge of achievements made in sport, music, entertainment, history, arts and culture by people of colour!
- Test yourself against your friends and family. It's great fun to play!
- Personalise your own Who’s Conscious? game. Make it unique from others!
- It is educational and inspirational requiring luck, strategy and consciousness!
Are you Conscious? Try These:
- He was the first person to run 100m in less than 10 seconds at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City. With a time of 9.95 seconds, he stormed to Olympic gold and set a new record that remained unbroken for 15 years. Can you name the athlete?
- Beyonce Knowles was the former member of which girls group?
- His fables have been translated into almost every lanugage in the world. His fables totalled more than 600, which includes: The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Fox and the Crow, The Lion and the Mouse, The Tortoise and the Hare, and The Wind and the Sun. Can you name this storyteller?
- The comedy series, “Everybody Hates Chris,” is based on whose biography account?